Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy

Our natural nature should be goodness, kindness, honesty and noble actions. Whenever I perform any of these free actions, I feel happy, there is a feel good factor.

The big plus about this economic turmoil, people will be dropped into a void, with plenty of time to examine their life. It happened to me a few years ago, it was an illness and I was forced to take an inventory of my life.

You will continue getting away with the gem until suddenly fate steps in and changes your life. Builders built houses, quantity not quality. From my personal experience it was extremely stressful, negotiating with those builders now don't get me started on the snag list. They stole my tranquility and peace. Like top models, builders would not step out of bed unless they smelt real money? Which is it, you live and learn or you learn and live?

No comments:

Post a Comment